- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- What data do we collect?
- We collect the following data:
What data do we collect?
We collect your Name and E-mail address if you provide it to us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you contact us using the Contact Form. We then collect and store the information you input in the form which include your Name and E-mail address.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can respond to your contact request and contact you in the future.
How do we store your data?
We securely stores your data at our offices.
We will keep your personal data for 365 days. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
We do not use your data for marketing.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that We erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that We transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Moveshelf has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
|Cookie||What does it do?||Lifetime|
|Google Analytics||Gathers anonymous/ aggregated information about where you go and what you do on the site.||Persistent|
|Google reCaptcha||Checks anonymously whether you are a person to prevent abuse by bots on the contact form.||Session only|
|Formspree||Service for contact forms||Session only|
You can stop our website from saving cookies on your device if you wish. To do so, open the ‘Settings’ menu in your browser and then follow the instructions for removing cookies (Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera). If you use more than one browser, you will need to disallow cookies in each browser separately.